I think the male lion wanted its picture taken, it was looking the other way, right after I took a picture, it turned to look at me, so I had to take another one.
There is a snow hill that you can sled down. Cammie was scared so I had to go with her the first time, then she wanted to go by herself. When she was almost down, her sled crossed over the divider and ran into another kid in the next lane. She didn't look like it was much fun. We all thought it was funny.
We finished the day with the dolphin show. We were warned not to sit in the front. They make the dolphins splash all the front rows of people. I was glad we listened to the warnings. We stayed dry.
By the end, everyone had had a good (although cold) time.
Why this made a great present:
5. Everyone liked it (halfway there Travis realized it was actually a season pass, not a one day thing, his look of shock was priceless).
4. One-Stop (web-site) shopping for 8 people.
3. It can be used over and over for a year.
2. Using it will be a good family activity and create good memories.
1. IT DOES NOT MAKE A MESS IN THE HOUSE OR ADD CLUTTER.