Friday, August 10, 2007

A sad day


Yesterday was a sad day.

This absolutely delicious and yummy looking piece of cheesecake got eaten. This was the last piece from my birthday cheesecake my darling husband bought for me from the Cheesecake Factory. It was a large Chocolate Raspberry Truffle cheesecake, and better than this picture looks. Andrew was concerned that we would take forever to finish it off. I think the real concern needs to be how fast we (I) managed to eat it all. I did truly savor every bit of this slice, slowly letting the rich creamy chocolate melt in my mouth. Loving the little chocolate chips in the top layer and very flavorful swirls of raspberry in the middle layer. The crust was a very dense dark layer of chocolate cake. I am already missing my daily fix of this wonderful treat.

2 comments:

Juli said...

Happy Late Birthday Ann! I am glad you finally updated your blog. The cheesecake looks so yummy!

Celia Fae said...

Remember when you brought me a piece of that cheesecake for my birthday? It was the best present anyone ever gave me. Don't tell my husband.