Sunday, October 04, 2009

Saturday the girls, their cousins, and my dad went swimming in Yakima's indoor pool. Apparently the water was cold, it took a lot of persuasion to keep them swimming.
This is Cammie and her cousin, who is just a few weeks younger than her.
They have the same smile.
This is my Dad showing his grandchildren a Totem Pole he helped carve. My dad has always loved working with wood. This last year, he and a friend took on the project of making this pole for a family member of his friend. It took them about 9 months of carving, preserving and painting to finish. Now it is waiting for the spring to be transported to its resting place. As compensation, the person who commisioned the pole, is sending my parents on a trip to New Zealand, where my dad served his mission.

No comments: