Sunday, November 04, 2007

Halloween pics a little late

Lively Link aka Travis






The Great Gimli also known as Kyle







A beautiful bride Mindy




The fancy fairy Sandra


and an adorable angel Cammie







Mindy and Claire decided to go as twin brides. They even were asked if they were twins while out trick-or-treating. Aren't they just so cute together. To bad twin day at school was two days later, and we wouldn't let them wear their costumes again.
Here is the answer. A gigantic Tootsie Roll. Mindy decided to mash all her tootsie rolls into one large one. My kids are a little weird. This is what they do instead of sorting out and categorizing their halloween candy.

2 comments:

Celia Fae said...

I was right. What is my prize? I don't want it to be that tootsie roll.

Mindy and Claire look adorable. And Kyle's costume is fabulous.

D-dawg said...

WOW! Ok, the brides were cracking me up in the parade. They are just SO cute together.