Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I just downloaded all the pics from my camera, to get a few I needed for a swimming project, and found lots I had taken, planning on doing some blogging, but then I forgot, and some, other people took, so here are the short versions.


This is Andrew's camp injury. Apparently it is important because he took a picture of it. It was quite a big blister. I am sure he wanted everyone to know about it.
I have no clue what this is supposed to be. Any ideas?






Once again, Kyle did not want his picture taken. I wonder who it was trying to take it.


One day, Cammie decided that since she was 5, she needed to know how to ride a two-wheeler. Andrew took her to the park to try to learn. She worked very hard, and for a very long time. She then spent the next few days, in the garage working on it. She hasn't quite gotten the hang of it yet, but I'm sure she will soon.




And of course, the big news of the week. School started on Monday. Cammie finally started Kindergarten. She has been very excited, and counted down the days for two weeks. (She is currently counting down the days until her first swim meet, she finally advanced enough to get to compete, she likes to count down until big events.) The boys weren't quite as excited as the girls, and I didn't manage to get a picture of them on the 1st day. Really I think I should have taken Travis to school and followed him around to get pics on his first day of High School, it is a big moment.


On the whiny side (please indulge me for a moment) I realized after picking Travis up, that it was the first day of the next thirteen solid years that I will be picking a kid up from the high school. I have not had to drive kids to school since Travis was in Kindergarten. I think I was feeling a little more sorry for myself about that, than about the fact that my baby started school and my oldest is now a high schooler.

2 comments:

Audry said...

How did Cammie like her first day of Kindergarten? I didn't send Jaden because he has an October Bday. Im glad to have one more year with him.

Juli said...

We hope your doing well! You haven't updated in forever. Lucy said the other day that she really missed Cammie, it was out of the blue and really cute.