Thursday, September 20, 2007

Library Field Trip



Today I had a new experience, for the first time in 9 years of having a kid in school, I chaperoned on a field trip. Sandra's class went to the Brentwood Public Library. I was supposed to drive students there, and help supervise. It turns out that they had more than enough parent drivers, and I only had to take Sandra. She was excited to get to go with only me in the car. She decided that a field trip to a place you have been to many times before is not very much fun. She did get to check out some books. I guess this is one more advantage the younger kids in a family get. It's much easier to help them when there aren't littler ones you have to find care for.

1 comment:

Brigitta said...

Hello Ann came across your blog on Celia's blog. Fun to read your blog. Glad to see you got your dog and he looks like a nice dog. I love the name fletcher that is such a dog's name. And If i would have known I would have had you make me a bag at enrichment the other night, because I couldn't go.