Monday, September 24, 2007











Yo, This is Travis and i just turned 13. well, you know what that means, i am now a teenager. for my birthday, i got a huge, circle chair, a rug for my room, a lamp, some bike stuff, a really cool sweater, and aroun $150!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A lot of my friends came over for a sleepover party that started at 5 and went till 10 in the morning. at around 12:30 at night, we went tping at the Heston's and Pederson's houses. we got caught at the pedersons house by the stupid neighbor who threatened to call the cops and release the hounds wich were really 1 little 15 pound mini-me dog. we made up for it by getting the Heston's house sooooooo bad that they asked us to come help them clean it up. This is the best party that i have ever had and i am planning on making the next one even better.

6 comments:

Celia Fae said...

Yo, this is Celia and I'm impressed with the tp job at the Heston's. Hey, they asked for it.

Celia Fae said...

Yo, this is Celia and I'm impressed with the tp job at the Heston's. Hey, they asked for it.

Celia Fae said...

Yo, this is Celia and I'm impressed with the tp job at the Heston's. Hey, they asked for it.

Celia Fae said...

I don't know why that comment showed up three times. You're the computer genius, you figure it out.

Juli said...

Happy birthday Travis! Sounds like you had fun!

Nortorious said...

Yo. Excellent TP job. Email me for the Celia's address so you can go TP her!